Hydrogen is HERE :P. Just kidding, but if you had a company named Hydrogen you’d love our new White Label feature we just added in Brizy PRO.
For anyone that doesn’t know what white label is, it allows you to brand the builder as your own. Your clients will edit their websites with “your” visual builder, not Brizy. A great feature for web design agencies or our WaaS program that will launch at the end of this week together with the new website.
This is yet another important step to strengthen the power of Brizy Pro and to allow you to create amazing custom websites. We are one step closer to the official Brizy Pro launch.
More about on how we plan to launch the Pro plus a list of all the features we’ll add in the coming weeks/months can be found in this article.
Here is what you’ll find in this article. Use the links below to jump to a specific section:
Brizy licenses & White Label
You’ll need a Brizy PRO license to be able to use the White Label feature and not any PRO license will do. These options are available only in the Lifetime license and in the Agency license that will be added once we’ll have the official launch of Brizy PRO.
The Personal and Unlimited Brizy PRO licenses don’t have access to the White Label options.
How to activate the white label
The white label options are not visible from the get-go when you activate your Brizy PRO license (that is eligible to use the white label feature). It wouldn’t make too much sense to have those options right there for your clients to play with, right?
In order to access the White Label options you need to put this variable at the end of your wp-admin link after you have logged in into your WordPress dashboard:
Your link should look something like this:
After you run the link above, the White Label menu should appear in the sidebar:
Keep in mind two important things:
1. These options are visible only in your current session. If you logout they’ll disappear from the sidebar and you’ll have to access the /?brizy_enable_wl=true link again in order to fiddle with the options once more.
2. Once you’ve saved anything custom in the white label options, the Brizy plugins will no longer appear on the Installed Plugins page. To bring them back you need to access the white label options again with the link trick ( /?brizy_enable_wl=true).
As long as any white label options are active, the plugins will not be displayed in the list. If you want them to revert back and always show, you’ll need to reset the white label options to default. For updating the plugins, just do the link trick ;).
The White Label Options
Here are the options that you can change, I’ll take a random company name called Hydrogen for this white label exercise 😉
Company Name – this will basically change the word Brizy with your company name everywhere in the builder from Edit with Brizy, to label links and WordPress menu items.
Logo & Logo Retina – will change the logo in the WordPress sidebar menu and on the “Edit with …” button
Support & About URLs – will let you change the Support & About URLs from the builder.
We are currently working on a bunch of things, a lot of improvements for features that are already in Brizy but also new features that are a long time coming.
Here are a couple of things that we work on that we plan to launch in the near future:
1. New Block kit – We are implementing right now the new block kit. It comes with a new modern minimalist design style and with a more vibrant color palette. Check out all the blocks in this Sketch prototype.
2. Custom Fonts – we are implementing custom fonts in Brizy as we speak.
3. Form V2. – improvements to Form that will include radio boxes and checkboxes, SMTP settings, Recaptcha)
4. Unsplash & Image optimization. – we have the Unsplash integration in the works plus we are looking into some image optimization.
April 11, 2019
Article by Dimi
One of the designers and co-founders of Brizy and ThemeFuse, Dimi has a passion for design, WordPress, and products with great usability. He is always happy to share and connect with others. Drop him a line.
Subscribe To Newsletter
Enter your email address to get our newsletter!
We only send good stuff, once in a while!
News & Updates