Brizy visual website builder 1.0.19 is live, you can download it right now directly from your WordPress admin. Two weeks with no updates but for good reason. We've worked on some very important features and improvements.
– Shadow options that can be found in the More settings panel for most of the elements
- Hamburger menu for mobile (use the Menu element and activate the hamburger menu in the mobile view).
- Tooltip with the complete element names
– Finally, the toolbar options for more complex elements (IconBox, Form, Tabs, Accordion) were changed to look like the ones on columns.
– Preparations for the Role manager. The Brizy visual website builder free version will let you restrict access for certain roles in an on/off way. In the Pro, we’ll add another option there „Limited” that will let certain roles use Brizy but only to control and change content.
– Brizy now supports Revisions from WordPress
– Starting with this update image resizing happens locally in WP instead of on Brizy’s servers
– Resolved a bug that caused the Brizy content to disappear when you press the “Back to WordPress editor” and came back to “Edit with Brizy”.
– Corrected a Countdown preview bug that made the countdown display vertically on the frontend.
– Corrected Form integration URL
Find a full list of features, improvements, and fixes in the change log page.
We are already working on Tablet Responsive View and Live Thumbs for the Blocks for some time now and I hope we'll bring that into Brizy as soon as possible.
Thanks for all your support and patience. Stay tuned as we will bring Brizy up to speed with all the features and ideas you suggested on the public Github repository.
Please consider joining our Facebook community where discuss all things Brizy every day.
Great things ahead.