Starting today you can create all sort of gradient color effects and make your website stand out of the crowd. Use the gradient options to change backgrounds, overlays, buttons and more.
Here is how to create a gradient color in Brizy
Hover effects will let you create some nice effects on your containers (columns, rows or blocks). You are able to control the normal and hover state for images, borders, corners, and colors.
Here is how to set up some hover effects on a container
Find the Hover Transition speed option under the advanced settings in the right sidebar.
We are currently working on a bunch of things, a lot of improvements for features that are already in Brizy but also new features that are a long time coming.
Here are a couple of things that we work on and are really close to being launched:
1. Facebook elements – We'll add 4 new elements in Brizy that will let you add a Facebook Button, Facebook Comments a Facebook Embed and/or a Facebook Page.
2. Custom CSS – You'll be able to add custom CSS directly within the Brizy builder
3. Element borders – There are some elements that don't have borders control like image or map. We'll address that plus extend the border options for Tablet and Mobile.
4. Right Click V2. – An improved version for the right click that will contain more options like copy paste style and a bunch of shortcuts for power users to do things a lot faster.
5. Keyboard shortcuts – A set of keyboard shortcuts that will considerably speed your way in working with Brizy. A long-awaited quality of life update.
This is just the beginning, more cool features are coming to Brizy in the following weeks. Please add any suggestions/issue you have on GitHub. Also, consider joining our Facebook community where we discuss all things Brizy every day.
For a full list of all the fixes and improvements included in Brizy 1.0.60 visit this link.
Until next time.