We’ve just released a new update for Brizy WordPress plugin. We’ve added new elements, improved a lot of old ones, introduced a couple of long awaited UI and UX fixes and touched on over 600 issues in total (improvements & fixes), some more visible than others.
I’ll go only through the Builder and UI/UX improvements we’ve addressed in this update. For a full list please watch the video above or check our change log on this page.
This update brings new and improved elements in the Brizy builder as well.
* A new notification system for errors and if two users work on the same page.
* A new Comments element that lets you embed Discuss and Facebook comments
* A new Timeline element
* A new Audio element that lets you upload audio files.
* A new Switcher element
* A new Star Rating element
* A new Playlist element for videos
* A new Twitter element
* Added icons and vertical/horizontal options for Tabs element
* Added icons and tags for the Accordion element
* Added tags for the Gallery element
* Added styles, redirect, message for the Countdown element
* Added 3 styles for the Counter element
Some long-awaited UI/UX improvements we are very excited about. We’ve made it even easier and faster to work with Brizy if that is even possible 🙂
Press ESC key to select the parent element
Toggle options to make the More settings right sidebar sticky
The options toolbar doesn’t cover the content you are editing anymore
We are working on a couple of important things, like Block conditions and an Sync feature for blocks and full layouts in your Brizy account. Besides these we have a couple of new elements in the works as well like MegaMenu, Table, improved vertical Menu element and so on.
We still need some time for the block conditions and the sync feature so if we have the elements ready first we’ll put them in your hands as soon as possible.
Stay in the loop with the work in progress on our Trello public road-map: https://trello.com/b/3OtE8BCR/brizy-wordpress-public-roadmap
Great things ahead.